Do you need some recommendations on the best Smart Phone Apps for Crafters? Well, you’re at the right place! Your smart phone can be your BFF when it comes to crafting. This post is based on this Facebook thread when Angela asked:
“I’m FINALLY getting a smartphone and I’m wondering what apps people find helpful for crafting & inspiration? Thanks!”
Smart Phone Apps for Crafters
Top 10 Apps for Crafters
- Hobby Lobby
- Craft gawker
- Sewing Kit
- Easy Stitch
This is what the crafting community on Facebook had to say!
1. “Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest!” – Wendi C.
2. “Don’t forget JoAnn fabrics and Michaels for project ideas and coupons.” – Ada G.
3. “There is a free app called “geo coupons” that puts all the coupons in one place so you don’t need separate apps for each store.” – Jana M.
4. “I skip loading up my phone with apps for Hobby Lobby, etc. and just use my smartphone to pull up the website coupons in-store. Saves storage on my phone for more important things, like photos of my kids.” – Shelley C.
5. “If it is an apple product then I highly recommend Sewing Kit – keep track of patterns, fabric, & people’s measurements.” – Alyssa S.
6. “Get Joanns and Hobby Lobby and Michaels to have coupons at your fingertips!” – Kathi C.
7. “Pinterest, Lion Brand for yarn crafts, Etsy, Craftsy, Wooly.” – Erin G.
8. “Michaels, Retailmenot, and Coupon Sherpa.” – Jaime W.
9. “Snip Snap so you always have coupons!” – Kristy C.
10. “If you quilt, a quilt calculator app. Not sure which platform you will get to be more specific.” – Tambry G.
11. “Hobby lobby and Archiver‘s have apps too!” – Jane U.
12. “Yip, that’s pretty much all you need!! I kind of think of it as the ‘crafy google’!” – Raewyn G.
13. “Sketch club for drawing, Easy Stitch, penultimate(keeping notes)” – Lorrie
14. “Shopkick allows you to collect kicks that can be turned into free gift cards to places like Target, Starbucks and lots more. Pandora is a must because you have to craft to great tunes. Big Oven is great for cooking. You can plug in leftover items and Big Oven will give a list of recipes that uses those ingredients. And finally docscan allows you to use your camera phone or existing photos into PDFs.” – Dawn Z.
15. “‘Keyring‘ app for all those store cards you need for sales. Then you get all the coupons and current flyers for Joann’s, Michaels and AC Moore at your fingertips. Also the phone’s calculator is on my front screen for easy access.” – Angela P.
16. “Joann’s, Hobby Lobby & Michaels have coupons usually – well worth downloading the apps!” – April A.
17. “Pinterest is best, but Craftgawkers is fun too – similar to Pinterest!” – Shannon V.
18. “Red Heart has an app and it gives daily coupons and other fun stuff.” – Stephanie A.
I don’t know about you, but there are several new apps I’ll be adding to my smart phone! There are lots of great smart phone apps for crafters, for sure.
What apps do you find helpful with your crafting? Do you have a good crafting app to add to the list?
Make sure to follow Craftaholics Anonymous® on Pinterest for crafting inspiration from around the web!
Share and Enjoy