- Download the sticker file (Design #4) at https://jennifermaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/megan-stickers.png
- Go to Design Space at https://design.cricut.com
- Click New Project
- Click the Upload button
- Browse, find, and upload the sticker file
- On the next screen, under “Select Image Type,” choose Simple then click Continue.
- On the next screen, just click Continue.
- On the next screen, keep it selected as “Save as print then cut image” then click Save.
- On the next screen, click the image (it will show up on the far left) and click “Insert Images.”
- Using the blue double-arrow button in the lower-right corner of the image, resize the sticker file until it is about 6″ wide. (Or smaller, if you want.)
- Click the green Make It button, then click the green Continue button.
- Follow the directions on the screen — you’ll need to click the Print button in the middle of the screen, then choose your printer from the menu on the right and click print again. Print on white sticker paper
- Put the printed sticker paper on your mat, load it into your Cricut, and click the flashing Go button.